7.23.2014

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Willow walked down the hallway to the principal's office.
"Oh man," she thought, "I bet this is going to blow."
She hated the corridors. She wanted to like them but couldn't figure out a way to make them a metaphor for her teenage feelings.
Maybe halls are like the teen years of architecture or something? You pass through them on your way to other rooms? Of life?
No, that's not working.
Hey, is that Jonathan Mooseknuckles in the same hall?
It is!
Willow approached him.
"Hey," she said to try and get his attention.
It worked!
"Sup?" he said. Gosh, he's so cool.
"I..." Willow had run out of things to say.
Jonathan took over.
"Hey, haven't I seen you at the gym or something?"
Willow nodded. He'd noticed her!
"You're totally banging," he said, "I bet you'd rock red hair."
A part of her - a TEENAGE part of her she'd recently been acquainting herself with. A lot. - exploded with joy and arousal and moisture.
"I'm Jonathan," he said. "I totally beefed up a hot milf last night with my wiener," he added.
"Oh. Cool," said Willow, finding a few words. "I'm..."
Shit. She'd forgotten her name. Edward? No. Man's name. Susan? No, not quite right. Names, names... Miss Professor? No that was the teacher's name. Banana? No! That's fruit.
Damn this was taking too long.
Just dive in.
"I'm Shersharmjorp."
Dammit.
"Shersharmjorp?"
She was locked in.
"Yes."
"That's a terrible name!" he laughed. "Do you want to try again?"
She did but found that she couldn't. She stuck with it.
"Shersharmj for friendsies," she explained, "Shersh if you're really short on time or maybe are in a passionate moment of sexual ecstasy with me."
I guess she found her words! Where were they half a page ago?"
"Anyway. I've got to go. Principal's office."
"See you around, Shersh," said Jonathan Mooseknuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment